Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Realizations...

Alright, so I took this from another person's blog, but I really liked it. So enjoy!

1. I've come to realize that my hair ... will forever be changing. I will constantly do something different to it!
2. I've come to realize that this weekend.... will be a busy weekend as all the previous ones before it have been
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving.... I think A LOT about things!
4. I've come to realize that I need... my sleep =)
5. I've come to realize that I have lost... nothing truly in life. All the precious people that have been lost I will see again some day and that anything materialistic in this world really doesn't matter
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... I let the little things bother me and continue to gnaw at me
7. I've come to realize that today is... a bad day that I made a conscientious effort to make a GREAT day! It half worked.
8. I've come to realize that money... does help to buy happiness to a degree. But it doesn't buy you the things that make you truly happy, like your loved ones
9. I've come to realize that certain people... that you think won't betray you will.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be... a Mom
11. I've come to realize that my mom... did the best that she could for me growing up.
12. I've come to realize that my child... means the world to me and I would protect her from any and all harm at any cost!
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is... is my right hand =)
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I was tired, but was bound to make today a great day!
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... how tired I truly was! Having a kid forever changes your sleep pattern.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... Emily and hoping she is just teething and not getting sick
17. I've come to realize that my dad... is the hardest working dad there ever was!
18. I've come to realize that this summer has been... So busy! It has been fun and gone by way too fast!
19. I've come to realize that my life... Is truly blessed! No matter what the little ups and downs of life bring, I know that I am loved by my husband and daughter and that has to make everything else pale in comparison.

No comments: