Thursday, June 4, 2009
NEw Ride....
Emily loves to ride in this trailer! The first night we went out she was mad when I took her out of it. Her helmet right now is way too big, so we need to get her a better fitting helmet, because as you can see in the trailer at the end she had her helmet off! I am glad that we bought it and she really seems to enjoy riding in it. Just yesterday, we went to the Tasty Twist for Ice Cream for dinner!!! Alright, I also bought her a taco, so she had a taco and ice cream for dinner. Matt had to rollerblade as we don't have a bike for him yet, but I rode my bike and pulled the trailer. Which towing a kid around is a lot of work, so I figure I must be burning extra calories! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment