So, once again the awake and fussy Emily struck again!!! She did not want to sleep in her bassinet at all again! Starting at about 11 and lasting until oh, 3:00 am!!!! She wanted to eat ev. 2 hours (though during the day she can go 3 hours no problem) and then she didn't want to go back to sleep after eating! Of course during the day, she always falls asleep after eating and conks out for awhile!!! This day/night reversal needs to get switched soon! I made a mean remark to Matt last night, that he didn't appreciate, and it was about how I did like 99% of taking care of Emily and he only did 1%! Which of course isn't 100% true, but I told him I felt like at night she was all my responsibility and he never offered to help. So, last night he was a champ and got her and brought her to me every time she was hungry and tried to calm her down!!! So, he is again tired today! Me on the other hand, I feel ok right now! We have plans to get out of the house, as I believe I now have "house fever" and go out to dinner with REAL people!!!! So, now the routine of trying to get Emily ready and all her gear going!!!! 
2 comments:
i like being considered a real person!@ zsolt keeps saying 'mo emmy' (more emmy) and tried to kiss the screen
Hehehe...of course you are a real person =).....ahhhh...he is such a sweetheart. We should have stopped by so he could have seen her!!
Post a Comment