Lately Emily has been a crabby patty for other people! On Saturday, I had an all day conference I was at, so Kelly (from work) volunteered to watch Emily. I dropped her off at 7 am that morning, she slept till 9:30 am woke up and played a little and then apparently at 11 am started wailing!!! She wailed until 2 pm!!!!!! The only time she stopped was if she was being held upright and being walked around! Kelly tried everything to get her to stop, chucked her full of food, rocked her, bounced her in her bouncy, put her on the floor, hung her from the rafters (just kidding). She kept thinking her husband was going to say he was going to town for awhile as he kept asking her how long is she going to cry?! At 2 she pooped her pants, her butt turned fire engine red and she calmed down a little.
Well, Sunday and Monday she was fine for Matt and I, but Tuesday it was back to daycare and she was a CRANKY butt for Malisa. Cried and wouldn't hardly sleep ate all the bottles I sent to daycare and the only time she was happy was about 20 minutes before I showed up. Wednesday
morning was bad, she was cranky and wailed but then Wednesday afternoon was better. Today was better she only had one little episode, slept really well for her and was in a better mood. We will see what tomorrow brings....
P.S. Knock on wood, but Emily has been sleeping really well at night. Going to bed by 8 and sleeping till 7:30!!! Woohoo..sometimes she gets up once to eat, but sometimes she doesn't!!! Shhhh..keep it a secret I just said it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment