On New Year's Day, we gave Emily her bath that night and we had quite a bathtime! She kept peeing in the tub! The first time, I got her bath water ready, Matt put her in and I look at him and notice him staring down below. I finally ask, "what are you looking at?" His response," I think she just peed." I am laughing an ask, "do you want me to change the water?" His response, "Yeah, I do." So, I dump out that water and then put new in and he starts washing her and he stops again. I look at him and ask," What did she pee again?" His response, "Yeah she did." My response," do we need to re-do the bath water again?" His response,"Yeah we do." We made it through that bath without any more peeing in it and Matt tells me when we are done, "She shouldn't have to pee for awhile with all that just came out..."

No comments:
Post a Comment