Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Biter Biscuit

Emily got her first Biter Biscuit on April 17! Right before her bath because I had heard they get very messy, which it definitely did! Emily loved it and was VERY mad when I took it away from her to get her bath. She proceeded to cry threw the whole bath because she was upset with me! So, tonight was bath night again and I gave her one and made Matt take it away and what does she do, she hands it over without any issues! Go figure!







Mom before you ask a Biter Biscuit is just a fancy fat cookie type thing for babies learning to self feed. It is made by Gerber and is BETTER for her than a COOKIE.....No COOKIES WHEN YOU COME UP HERE! She sucks on it and it lasts a long time and it gets messy because she drools all over it!

No comments: