We have Rolling now! So, Emily has been flipping from front to back and back to front occassionally, but yesterday, Monday, April 28 she rolled from her playmat to the window and back!!!! I of course was at work and Matt was home with her and witnessed this. Well, I got home last night and she WOULD NOT roll. She sat there looking at me, Like what?! So, today I was home with her tonight and she rolled all over the place. As seen in the pics below! It is funny when she is trying to get something, she often rolls the wrong direction, which I think is hilarious and it just gets her confused! She was chasing an empty water bottle tonight too and she was making it roll around and rolling after it. When we get our video camera watch for a video...
No comments:
Post a Comment