Last night was the first night Emily slept in her own room! As I mentioned in the previous post, it was a struggle to get her to sleep, but once asleep it was no problem! I managed to hurt my back yesterday so I was going to have to have Matt go and get her b/c bending over hurts me. Along with walking, moving, and picking up Emily. It was feeling better today, until I got home with Emily from work and took of my shoes and I did it wrong and I am in pain all over again! So, once again Matt will trudge across the house to get her if she wakes up in the night!
It was kind of weird not to have her in our room, but I had been debating on when to put her in her own room and yesterday my Mom informed me that it was "time to cut the strings". So, we tried it. Finally her beautiful crib is getting use out of it =)
3 comments:
You need to come to Mesa to get an adjustment it sounds like :)
You are completely right Nicole!!! I have even thought of going to crazy Dr. Jeff K. to see if he could do one for me...but haven't called yet =)
HOOORAY! in the crib! you can come to my very nice, very sane, very young, and very careful chiropractor this week.
Post a Comment