Of taking away the Paci. The battle was a little easier tonight. She only cried for about half an hour, unlike last night when we had crying for an hour. It was a tough hour of screaming and Mama's, but I made it. She also woke up at 5 am this morning crying. matt went in to check on her to make sure her foot wasn't stuck in the crib (it happened once) and he came back and said No that she was fine. I think she was looking for her paci and when she couldn't find it she was upset. That and she probably wanted to crawl into bed with us.
Tonight, she did something slightly strange, she went into the guest bedroom and wanted to go Night Night on the bed in there. So, Matt and I left and Emily started crying immediately and came and opened the door. But she didn't want to go to bed in her bed. Part of me is thinking that we should change her crib to a toddler bed, but there is another part and a much larger part, that says we should keep her in the crib as long as possible! Because I know that at 5 this morning she would have been in our bedroom had she had the ability to do so!
We also had to hide, I don't have the heart to throw them away yet, the paci's because she knows where they were kept and went looking for them ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment