Tuesday, August 18, 2009

National History Museum and Paci Update

Here are some random shots from the Natural History Museum, which I can say Emily didn't really enjoy, but we went anyways....

This is the Dirt exhibit which my agency helped to put on! And this is a shot of pictures that were at Emily level, which I thought was cool.
Looking at the whale and the people...
Alright, the paci battle still continues, though I hear it is getting better. On Thursday night we went out on the lake with some friends and played in the water, so of course Ms. Emily fell asleep on the way back into town and when we got home she just went right to bed with no issues. Then Friday night came and she cried and cried,and cried some more. Saturday dawns and she has had no nap issues (at daycare) and so nap time comes, and she cries for an HOUR for her Buzz....fastforward to Saturday night, she cries and cries and cries some more. So, I go outside to water and pull weeds in the garden!!!! Then I leave and Matt says that she has been going to bed just fine without her Buzz....so perhaps it is just me and she wants to cry when I am there!!!! ;)

On another note, posting will be a little slower as I am in Sacramento, CA right now, and then when I get back, we will be in Muskegon for a wedding!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: