So, I know I haven't updated in awhile, so here are some highlights of the last few days. Emily has been a shopping queen lately!! Friday, we went to Lansing to visit with Aunt Becca, her "shoe Aunt", and we showed her off to everyone at the State Office! Our new State Conservationist Garry was giving me a hard time, b/c I didn't have socks or a hat on her! But it was like 90 degrees outside that day, but he informed me it didn't matter, b/c I was inside where there was AC and a draft. Shame on me!!=) He also asked where her shoes were and I told him that her Shoe Aunt had failed in that dept. as we had none that fit at this time. They were all bigger sizes =). Then we left and went to Red Lobster for lunch and some shopping in Lansing!
Saturday, we went to visit Daddy in Ft. Wayne! Showed her off to some of Matt's co-workers and did a little shopping in the mall. Only made it about 1/2 way before the hungy hippo roared and so back to Daddy's cramped office for a feeding! Then back out to Red Robin for dinner and home we went! She rode back with Daddy on the way home from Ft. Wayne and I actually missed her when I didn't have her in the car with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment