Friday, October 12, 2007

Growth Spurt????!!!!

(Emily's typical self after being put down! Aunt Becca did you notice the shoes? And tell Garry that she has shoes and socks on today =))
I think we have hit a growth spurt! Emily has been a hungy, hungy, hippo (as I call her right now) during the day! She wants to eat every 1-2 hours right now and is starting to develop the "I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP UNLESS I AM BEING HELD" Syndrome! During the night she is still good (Knock on wood) she will eat every 3 hours (like clockwork, she is better than an alarm) and will go back to sleep almost instantly, but no not during the day anymore! Of course, this developed on Tuesday after we went to visit the Daycare again and talk to her and I told her what Emily's psuedo schedule was. (Of course everyone who has had kids told me, once you think they are on a schedule they change it, sure enough she did). So, I am hoping that this is a phase and will go away as she cannot be held at daycare all day to sleep! Malisa has 4 other kids that she takes care of during the day!! She has also decided that the urge to suck is even greater now and during the day after I feed her she almost instantly needs her paci, or she gets mad!!! And of course she falls asleep with it in her mouth and when it falls out, watch out if she isn't dead to the world, she starts crying! Somebody, PLEASE COME SAVE US from this!!!! Tell me it will get better!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristian Williams said...

it will get better. i hear they sleep good when they start school.