Okay, first and foremost, I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks since Emily was born!!!! It has been a hard, long, sleepless 3 weeks, but did they go by fast or what! I am going back to work in just 3 more weeks and will be leaving her at daycare! It tears me up everytime I think of leaving her at daycare!!! So, here are some of my random thoughts I have while up at 1-2 am doing a feeding (that is when I think about this the most apparently =)):
- Baby poop, or at least Emily's, is a tough one to get out of clothes!!! The yellow poop leaves a stain if you don't SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB the crap out of the outfit! Just spraying with Spray-N-wash, doesn't cut it. Gotta get out the laundry detergent and water and scrub it out! Stupid yellow poop stains on white PJ's!!! (Oh Well, Daddy doesn't like those PJ's anyways =))
- Spit up from a BF baby doesn't stain your clothes! Well, at least so far it hasn't been that bad. She just started spitting up this week and has on 2 times, that I can think of so far, had a major spit up. Otherwise it is just normally a dribble out the side of her mouth, so far!
- Size 1 diapers are huge on Emily!!!! We ran out of Newborn and instead of buying more, we started using size 1 and they are big!
- Who knew that you could develop a preference in diapers!!! So, I have decided that I really prefer Pampers Swaddlers or Huggies Supreme, to regular Pampers, Luvs(since they don't fit her well), and White Cloud (the Wal-mart brand). I just like the way that the swaddlers feel on her and they seem to fit her the best. Regular pampers just don't have the same feel to them, but Matt thinks I am crazy =). Though he did notice the difference from Luvs to Pampers, but not necessarily from Pampers Swaddlers to regular Pampers.
- So, this Past Thursday, we had the TV repair man finally come to fix the TV and well of course he shows up while I am feeding with nothing covering me. (I am in my own house) and what does Matt do when I tell him he is coming, he gets up to answer the door!!! I said, "Hello, completely uncovered here!!" So, he throws me a blanket that doesn't make it to me, making me have to use a very hot, heavy blanket to cover up!
- On that same Thursday, Emily had her first Poop up the back diaper!!! Yeah, it was great, let me tell you! Luckily Matt was home and I made him clean her up while I went to get a new outfit. Yes, you may ask yourself, why didn't I send Matt to get the new outfit? B/c he picks her out crazy clothes and we were going out in public that day! He would just stick her in a onesie if he had his choice!
No comments:
Post a Comment