Last night was a completely different story than the night before!!!! Emily was a GREAT SLEEPER!!!!! We gave her a bath at 8:00, and I lotioned her up and we set her on the couch in her boppy with her paci and she fell asleep!!! We didn't even get to read the book at first. So, both Matt and I were exhausted from the night before, so we said lets go to bed! Well, in he went and put her down and she slept for about 15 min. in there, then started crying. So, I went and got her (we hadn't gone to bed yet=)) and gave her to Matt while I was finishing boiling stuff. And he read her a book and gave her her paci and she went out again. Well, this time it was about 9:00 pm and then we all went to bed! She stayed asleep from 9:00-12:30 when she wanted to eat!!!! Then went right back to sleep after eating and woke up again at about 4:40 am and she wanted to stay a wake a little then. So, I stayed up with her for awhile and put her down again until about 7:40 when she woke up again. Well, I was still tired so we slept some more with her on me and we didn't wake up til about 8:45. It was great!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment