Monday, October 29, 2007

Apple Pickin'....

We went to the Country Mill in Potterville yesterday to do some Apple Picking and get a Pumpkin for Halloween! It was a gorgeous day, with lots of sun and a blue sky and highs in the low 50's. That is what October is all about!!! It was fun and we picked a 1/2 bushel of Apples, Spy, Gala's, and empires, and I plan to make pies and freeze some of the apples. We then went and picked out a pumpkin for Emily in the pumpkin patch and we got her a nice small one. Matt told me if I wanted to get better pumpkins, we should have come 2 weeks ago and gotten one then. Oh well...Emily was a good baby again and slept through the whole thing! The "road" was bumpy and the rows between the apple trees were not very level, but it didn't bother her in the least bit! We then went to Lansing to Sears for a little bit and back home we went.

3 comments:

doggie said...

Hi Bekah! Dawn here. Just letting you know that I enjoy your site as it allows us here in Grand Haven to keep up with your family since you moved away!

Anonymous said...

Dawn-

I am so glad to know that you guys are able to check it out and keep up with us! Hope all is going well with you all!

Anonymous said...

Bekah Girl

Hey there thought I'd comment 2 - it's Jackie and have been meaning to say congrats. You've been so...busy with little Emily - who'd a thought there is so many ins and outs (no pun of course) of a little person's life. She's adorable. Here in Ottawa FSA